I was the primary contributor to this content. I was not alone in this journey, and owe credit to many others who shared ideas and coaching to make me a better interviewer. Please see the Editors and Reviewers page for more info.
I have practiced these ideas and bits of advice, and refined it over the years. The text in this book is my own summary, and share it with you. I am grateful to everyone who shared their wisdom and ideas. I’ve done my best to attribute their contributions throughout the book. If I have forgotten to give you attribution, please contact me to correct this oversight!
I’ve done my best to write this text clearly, and made heavy use of the Hemingway App to assist with grammar and textual complexity.
Photos and Images
- credit for stock photography goes to Pexels
Packages and libraries
- the iconic font and CSS framework
- Lunr enables you to provide a great search experience without the need for external, server-side, search services, etc.
- Progressive and customizable autocomplete component
- copy text to clipboard
- generation of diagram and flowchart from text in a similar manner as markdown